Home Vacation Planning Disney Honeymoon and Gift Registry Travel Resources Testimonials & Feedback California New Year's Getaway 2015-2016 About us
Contact Us


* * * On June 1, 2009, U.S. citizens returning home from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda,

by land or sea, will need a valid Passport. * * * 

 This means you will need a valid Passport for any travel outside of the US.  They are good for 10 years so we recommend getting one now so itís ready to go when you are! 


Click here for more on this Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative


Helpful links to the State Department's travel website: 

The State Department's Travel website is a great place to check out before your much anticipated vacation.  The website has travel warnings, safety information, tips for traveling abroad, health advisories, listing of U.S. Embassies and Consulates, and so much more.  www.travel.state.gov

Check the status of your passport application by clicking on the passport

(860) 257-3775  ~  219 Main St, Wethersfield, CT 06109


Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.